|.HOW Ransomware is a Raas Ransomware|
|Related Ransomware – CryptoDefense, [email protected] Ransomware, CryptoCat Ransomware, KeyBTC Ransomware, M0on Ransomware, CoinVault, Pickles Ransomware, [email protected] Ransomware, [email protected] Ransomware|
|Windows Error caused by .HOW Ransomware are – Error 0x0000005C, 0x000000E4, 0x8024001B WU_E_SELFUPDATE_IN_PROGRESS The operation could not be performed because the Windows Update Agent is self-updating., 0x8024E003 WU_E_EE_MISSING_METADATA An expression evaluator operation could not be completed because an expression contains an incorrect number of metadata nodes., 0x000000D1, Error 0xC1900101 – 0x20017, 0x00000044, 0x00000097, 0x80242004 WU_E_UH_DOESNOTSUPPORTACTION A request for the handler to install (uninstall) an update could not be completed because the update does not support install (uninstall)., 0x0000006B, 0x80243003 WU_E_INSTALLATION_RESULTS_NOT_FOUND The results of download and installation are not available; the operation may have failed to start.|
|.HOW Ransomware infects these dll files hid.dll 6.0.6000.16386, TaskScheduler.ni.dll 6.0.6001.18000, inetmgr.dll 7.0.6002.18005, ACCTRES.dll 6.1.7600.16385, mfps.dll 12.0.7600.16385, synceng.dll 6.1.7600.16385, spopk.dll 6.1.7601.17514, NlsData0018.dll 6.1.7600.16385, srchctls.dll 0, oleaut32.dll 6.0.6000.16609, mstime.dll 7.0.6001.18385|
.HOW Ransomware may have entered your pc through these software. If you have not installed them , then get rid of them Export Messages 1.1 , Gourmania 3 1.0 , Fish Bubbles 1.0 , Echidna Movie Viewer 1.0.1 , Coolmuster PDF Creator Pro , 4D Agenda 1.4 , Skii 22.214.171.124 , TrimTheFat 0.7 , VoteWatch 1.1 , Brunhilda and the Dark Crystal 2.0 , DxO FilmPack v4.1 , sunCase 3.0 , AirPlayer , My Medical 2.4.1 , Apple Mail Server 10.3.9 , mp4vDecoder 0.8 , Widget Manager 1.4
Does .HOW Ransomware virus demands ransom?
Does .HOW Ransomware targets any specific regions?
Can .HOW Ransomware encrypt files saved on storage media?
- Step 1 : First of all download the .HOW Ransomware Scanner on your OS.
- Step 2 : Now you have to select Language in which you want to use it.
- Step 3 : Then you have to Click on Install and Scan option.
- Step 4 : Please wait until the Installation process complete.
- Step 5 : After that you will see dashboard of .HOW Ransomware Scanner. Select Scan now option.
- Step 6 : While the Scanning is in progress you will see list of all malicious program.
- Step 7 : Once .HOW Ransomware Scanner complete scan, select the malware and remove it.
Windows XP, Vista & 7 OS
- Firstly, open Start menu and click on Restart option.
- Keep pressing F8 key until your OS start booting.
- Here you will get Advance boot menu on your screen.
- Using arrow key, select Safe Mode With Networking and press enter.
Windows 8 & 10
- Go to Start menu, press Shift key and same time click on Restart.
- To boot in Safe mode select the Troubleshoot option.
- Choose Advanced option to see another screen.
- Select Startup settings , and another screen will appear.
- Now press Restart option in this Window.
- By using number key select Safe Mode With Networking option.
- From the Start menu you have to select Control panel.
- Now select the Add or Remove programs option.
- Search for unwanted program and Delete it from OS.
Vista & 7
- Go to your desktop and click on the Start button.
- From right hand side of Start menu click on Control panel.
- In control panel Window click on Program option.
- Find .HOW Ransomware and click on Uninstall a program option to remove it.
- You have to press Win+R key to open Run Box.
- In the Run box type control panel and hit Enter button.
- Now you have to click on uninstall a program option.
- Right-click on it and click on remove option.
- From your desktop click on the Start button.
- Now click on the Setting option.
- From the settings menu, click System.
- From the left panel, select Apps & features.
- List of installed app will appear, select .HOW Ransomware related software.
- Click on Uninstall button to remove .HOW Ransomware.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc from Keyboard.
- In this Window select Windows Task manager option.
- Now select .HOW Ransomware related and other malicious process.
- Finally click on the End Process button.
- Tap Win [Windows key] + R on your keyboard.
- A dialog box will open, type regedit.exe in box and hit OK.
- Search for its related registry files and Delete them.
Delete .HOW Ransomware From Internet explorer
- Start IE on your OS and click on Gear icon.
- Then click on Manage Add-ons option.
- Here you have to select Tool-bars and Extensions option.
- Now find .HOW Ransomware related add-ons, Click on Disable.
- Click on More information option, click on remove button.
- Start IE and click on gear icon and select Internet Options.
- In this window you have to select Advanced tab.
- From Advanced options window click on Reset button.
- Now check Delete personal settings box and click Reset.
- Finally Restart your browser to apply changes.
- Open your Internet Explorer browser.
- Click Tools icon from upper right-hand window.
- Now select Internet Options from the menu that appears.
- Under the General tab, type URL which you want as your homepage.
- Click on Apply then Click OK.
Delete .HOW Ransomware From Google Chrome
- Firstly start Google Chrome browser on your OS.
- Go to right-top corner and click on bars icon.
- Now you have to select Tools option.
- Select Extension and find .HOW Ransomware related extension.
- Finally click on trash icon to Delete them.
- Start Google chrome in your OS and click on bar menu icon.
- Go to settings and click on Show advanced settings.
- Scroll down and select Reset browser settings option.
- In the opened window click on Reset button.
- Restart your Google Chrome for best result.
- Open Chrome and select bar icon from top right-hand corner.
- From the drop-down menu select Settings.
- From on startup section, click button next to the last option.
- Type URL of the site you want as your homepage and hit Enter.
- Now select the site and press on OK.
Delete .HOW Ransomware From Mozilla Firefox
- Firstly start your Mozilla Firefox and jump to menu option.
- Add-ons Manager tab will appear on your screen.
- Select Extension or Add-on panel from the opened tab.
- Now find .HOW Ransomware related add-on, click on Remove button.
- If you get the pop-up then click on Restart now.
- Start Mozilla Firefox and click icon which looks like three bars at top right corner.
- Now select question-mark icon from bottom.
- You have to select Troubleshooting information option.
- From the opened Window click on Reset Mozilla Firefox.
- At this Window click on Reset Mozilla Firefox.
- Start Mozilla Firefox and click the three bar icon to open menu.
- Then you have to choose Preferences.
- After that select the General panel.
- In Home page bar put the URL you want as homepage.
- Finally Restart your browser.
Delete .HOW Ransomware From Microsoft Edge
- Open Microsoft Edge browser on your OS.
- From right top corner select More (…) to open menu.
- Now select Extensions from the menu.
- Right-click on .HOW Ransomware related extension and select Remove.
- Start Microsoft Edge and click More option menu Settings.
- Go down to clear the browsing data and tap Choose what to clear.
- Click show more collapsed menu to reveal other options.
- To reset your Edge browser, check all the options and click Clear.
- Launch Microsoft Edge, select More (…).
- Go to Settings, and scroll down to select View advanced settings.
- Turn on Show the home button and select A specific page.
- Type the URL of that you want as home page and select Save.